Have a look at our vacancies!
We deliver knowledge for you, we praise you and we inform you. But now we are looking for you.
What does the role involve?
- Service engineers are responsible for the maintenance and correction of products that have been sold
- They offer on and off-site corrective and preventive maintenance as well as other after-sales technical support solutions
- Dynaf Service Engineers interact with customers to provide information and procedures to address the inquiries, concerns and requests to their products and services
- Service Engineer responds to customer complaints, evaluates and resolves problems of the customer
- Reviews findings to determine the solution to the problem that the customer demands
- Repairs, installing, tests and maintains equipment
- Monitors performance of the products
- Maintains product manuals; provides customers with regular reports and feedback on their service requests
- Develops and maintains relations with customers
What do we offer?
- We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role
- One-to-one coaching by the General Manager
- You’ll working with some of the industry’s most trusted and innovative Energy Solutions.
- We’ll give you lots of responsibility, including your own portfolio of customers
- From there, we’ll trust you to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results
- Go the extra mile and we’ll reward you with unrivaled training, development, and career opportunities as soon as you’re ready for the next challenge
- Day to day you’ll report to the SXM General Manager, who will also be there to help you manage your career
- A company vehicle is provided
What you need is:
- Degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills must be possessed by all Dynaf Service Engineers.
- Familiar with all parts of the Dynaf products as well as familiarity with electrical and mechanical procedures
- Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal in order to relay the problem and solution to customers
- Travel to other Islands is also possible with companies with international customers
- Work hours are the normal 40 hours a week and overtime is sometimes required of them.