Have a look at our vacancies!
We deliver knowledge for you, we praise you and we inform you. But now we are looking for you.
Account Manager Dynaf
What does the role involve?
- Responsible for selling Dynaf Energy Solutions, for example Solar systems and EV Charging stations
- As an account manager, you’ll be visiting our customers to find out how we can help them
- Consultative selling and it’s a really hands-on job
- Rolling up your sleeves to demonstrate some of the most pioneering products in the industry, along with all the services and aftercare that come with the Dynaf name
- Far from traditional cold calling, it’s about building relationships with warm and responsive customers and helping them find the most innovative and cost-efficient solutions for their needs
You’ll work with some of the industry’s most trusted and innovative energy solutions.
What do we offer?
- We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role
- One-to-one coaching
- We’ll give you lots of responsibility, including your own portfolio of customers
- From there, we’ll trust you to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results
- Go the extra mile and we’ll reward you with unrivaled training, development, and career opportunities as soon as you’re ready for the next challenge
- Day to day you’ll report to the Commercial Director, who will also be there to help you manage your career
- A company vehicle is provided
What you need is:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- At least one year prior experience in customer service and/ or sales working directly with customers, preferred (either over phone or face-to-face)
- Ability to thrive both independently and in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to develop engaged customer relationships and effectively implement strategic concepts
- Excellent time and territory management skills
- Must be persuasive, sales driven, customer focused, and a team player
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office Suite, and smartphones
- Must maintain a professional business appearance
- Employee must have a valid driver’s license