Have a look at our vacancies!
We deliver knowledge for you, we praise you and we inform you. But now we are looking for you.
Purchasing & Logistical Manager
What does the role involve?
- As a Purchasing & Logistical Manager you are responsible for the total purchasing process of all components and end products for all departments.
- You are involved in the development of the product portfolio in a timely manner and you are the spider in the web between external suppliers and the internal customer.
- You ensure, among other things, a responsible choice of suppliers and you conduct the price and contract negotiations in consultation with your superior. All this at the most favorable conditions in terms of quality and delivery reliability.
- You are also able to correctly interpret the technical and commercial requirements set by Product Management. Based on this, you purchase, in cooperation and coordination with other disciplines, the components and end products used by our products and sales.
- You are constantly conducting market research and benchmarking to be able to respond to new trends in a global supplier market.
- You are directly involved in every make-or-buy decision.
- You’ll work with some of the industry’s most trusted and innovative energy solutions.
What do we offer?
- We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role
- One-to-one coaching
- Logistic challenges on three Caribbean Islands; Curaçao, Aruba and Sint-Maarten
- We offer an independent, challenging position with plenty of room for personal initiative in a professional working atmosphere.
- From there, we’ll trust you to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results
- Go the extra mile and we’ll reward you with unrivaled training, development, and career opportunities as soon as you’re ready for the next challenge
- A dynamic environment with potential for development
- Appropriate salary and secondary benefits
What you need is:
- Bachelor’s degree in logistics and management or technical management
- Experience in a technical environment (preference for)
- Excellent time and territory management skills
- Being able to work independently but also in a team context
- Communicative & Plan-based
- Affinity with technology
- Being able to show initiative
- Being able to hold a helicopter view
- Stress resistant & Being able to work securely
- Organizational sensitivity
- Good command of the English and Dutch language, spoken and written. Spanish is an advantage.
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office Suite
- Must maintain a professional business appearance