Have a look at our vacancies!
We deliver knowledge for you, we praise you and we inform you. But now we are looking for you.
What does the role involve?
- Responsible for planning, coordination and building Dynaf Power Solutions, for example Generators, UPS Critical Systems and EV Charging stations
- Working strongly together with the General Manager
- Plan, analyze and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects
- Determine and define clear tasks, roles and responsibilities for service team members for specific projects and service contract clients
- As an project manager, you’ll be visiting our customers to find out how we can help them
- Rolling up your sleeves to demonstrate some of the most pioneering products in the industry, along with all the services and aftercare that come with the Dynaf name
- Update and maintain all production technologies ensuring proper maintenance and installation
You’ll work with some of the industry’s most trusted and innovative energy power solutions.
What do we offer?
- We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role
- One-to-one coaching
- We’ll give you lots of responsibility, including your own portfolio of projects
- From there, we’ll trust you to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results
- Go the extra mile and we’ll reward you with unrivaled training, development, and career opportunities as soon as you’re ready for the next challenge
- You’ll report to the General Manager, who will also be there to help you manage your career
- A company electric vehicle is provided
What you need is:
- Must be persuasive, project, technical and innovation driven, customer focused, and a team player
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and methods
- Experience mentoring, coaching and developing rising talent in the technology department
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office Suite, and smartphones
- Must maintain a professional business appearance
- Employee must have a valid driver’s license