Home backup power products. Comfort. Security & Convenience
The Residential Range provides standby/backup power for your home, giving complete peace of mind should an emergency occur and no power is delivered from the grid. This compact solution can sit outside your home in a discreet housing only coming on when required.
Product Advantages of the Residential Generator are:
- GAS Engine
- Very Silent
- Electric starter with batteries without maintenance
- Soundproof and shock-resistant plastic cover
- Automatic startup when there is a power cut
Residential Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
Discover the range of products in Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS). Electrical apparatus that provides emergency power to a load when the input power source or mains power fails. It is a type of continual power system. A UPS is used to protect hardware such as computers, telecommunication equipment or other electrical equipment where an unexpected power disruption could cause injuries, fatalities, serious business disruption or data loss.
The primary role of any UPS is to provide short-term power when the input power source fails. Most UPS units are also capable correcting common utility power problems such as:
- Voltage spike or sustained overvoltage
- Momentary or sustained reduction in input voltage
- Noise, defined as a high frequency transient or oscillation, usually injected into the line by nearby equipment
- Instability of the mains frequency
- Harmonic distortion, defined as a departure from the ideal sinusoidal waveform expected on the line
Investing in a solar system can help cut your monthly utility expenses, but for the greatest savings, your system needs to operate at peak performance. When you first install solar panels from Dynaf, you will see a sharp drop in your electric bill. To keep this savings on the long run, you need to carefully monitor your installation and keep it in optimal condition.
Particularly, many home owners as well as business owners have already experienced the benefits of generating their own solar energy. Altogether, these are the main reasons to start producing your own solar energy in the Caribbean:
- the reduction of the utility bills
- the reducing of CO2 emission
- the advantage of the many sun hours we have got
- you are not affected by fluctuating energy prices.